Looking for CPI/CPA Traffic - Best Campaigns

Тема в разделе "7offers", создана пользователем bogdan.dcyphermedia, 3 ноя 2016.

1. bogdan.dcyphermedia

bogdan.dcyphermedia Прохожий

Сказали спасибо:
    Hello,

I’m reaching out to you in order to find out how we could be of mutual service to each other!

DCypher Media B.V. is a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices in both the Netherlands and Romania, specialized in performance marketing.

As such, we can deliver you several integrated services that can bring not only value to your company but also substantially increases your revenue.

What we can offer:

• Direct CPA/CPI campaigns (1000+)

• API Integration (automatically fetch all our campaigns)

• Smart / Ad Rotator links (mainstream + adult) where you can send fallback destinations, remnant + non-targeted traffic (active in 180+ countries)

• Smart / Ad Rotator links (mainstream + adult) that you can set up as a WW campaign that accepts all kind of traffic (active in 180+ countries)

• Flexible payment terms (varying from NET30 to Weekly)

• Integration with our anti-fraud partner Forensiq

We can definitely work together, if:

• You have WW mobile and desktop traffic that you're looking to monetise with our CPA/CPI campaigns!

• You’re seeking to monetise your remnant / high quality traffic but don’t want to do it yourself (our system helps you monetise your traffic automatically)

• You’re seeking to increase your revenue from your traffic

My suggestion is to touch base on Skype – Dcypher Media | Chezan Bogdan | Affiliate Manager (my id: live:d329a85cc1b1b437) in order to get acquainted and to discuss together in more detail how we

can potentially start a collaboration!

Looking forward in hearing from you,

Поделиться этой страницей